Welcome to the Fantasy Races Handbook!
1. You must be a member to submit your work here.
2. Members can submit up to 3 deviations each week.
3. We accept both traditional and digital art. No photomanips or cosplay, sorry. We don't accept designs with Hero Machine, we want this group for drawings and paintings ^^
4. As the name of the group suggests, we accept fantasy-themed deviations. We also accept steampunk, but no sci-fi, please.
5. Deviations should focus on character races, not monsters. We automatically accept elves, dwarves, aasimars and similar. Monsters that are used as a PC might be accepted.
6. Deviations should show the character(s) clearly. We don't accept landscapes with a small character in it, because the character is suposed to be the focus of the deviations in this group.
7. We don't accept hentai (or pornographic) deviations. Ecchi or erotic deviations will be accepted depending on the criteria of the admins.
8. A minimum of quality is required to submit in our group. We are not very strict but the deviations here should have something interesting to another deviants. Please understand this ^^ If your deviation is declined, don't feel bad, it's not a personal problem, we want the group to be related to the topic and to be worth watching. If you don't agree with this you can look for different groups that fills better your needs.
Hope you understand it
Feel free to ask any question.
Aasimars and Tieflings should go to "Angels and Demons" folder .
Genasi should go to "Elementals" folder
A deviation of a race without a specific folder should go to "Miscellaneous" folder.
A deviation with more than 1 character and more than 1 race should go to "Mixed Group" folder. So a deviation with 2 humans goes to "Humans" folder and a deviation with an human and an elf goes to "Mixed Group" folder ^^
Drows should go to Elves folder, duergars to dwarves folder and svirfneblin to gnomes folder.
Satyrs, fauns and fairies go to the same folder called "Faeries"
Feel free for asking any doubt